If you want to play along with Random Tuesday Thoughts, go here to get the widget and add your name to Mr. Linky.
Random? Ready? Are you sure? Ok.. you were warned. Buckle up…
My ants are back in my house. Those pest control people are totally going to be like “WTF? Why did some crazy lady just teepee and egg our house?? Oh and was she the same disgruntled customer that left the flaming dog poo on our door step??”
Not to mention I have killed TWO spiders in the last week! TWO.GODDAMN.EIGHT.LEGGED.FREAKS.
Yet another reason I want to go home. Colorado doesn’t have NEARLY as many weird creepy crawlies.
I am totally addicted to that new song by Rihanna, Russian Roulette.
When I was searching for this song for y’all on YouTube, I was able to watch the video for the first time. Which I must say was AWESOMESAUCE. Mostly because Jesse Williams is in it, but also cause it rocks.
**Sidenote: I really hate his character on Grey’s Anatomy, but I have hopes he will come around. And no matter what I just want to stare and ogle him. OOOOGLE.
And lets face it… Rihanna is quite the hottie to look at too. Whether you swing that way or not, you HAVE to admit, she is HAWT!
So I am supposed to list 5 things about myself and then award 5 other people. Again, I am not really sure what I am awarding them. I guess just the fantastic awesome ability to list 5 random facts about themselves on their blogs? And since I love random, I am SO in!
*Sidenote: I am not sure if random really applied to this award, I think I added it as a marketing strategy all by myself cause I am an amazing business chick lady woman. –Copywrite of this random sidenote belongs to the ever famous Big Mama Cass Incorporated Company Group Industries Awesome Random Weirdness Inc. Co.
To my 5 random facts are:
1. I am addicted to Starbucks. You may have heard me mention that here or here or possible here, maybe here or even here. I will be proud to mention again that if there is indeed a 12 Step Starbucks Program, sign me up.
2. I hate bugs. I’m not going to list all of those blogs cause SURELY you know by now. And I will be here all night. Which leads me to my next point…
3. I am VERY impatient. Shocker, I know. Which leads to my next…
4. I have a bit of an anger problem. This is mostly just a problem when I am forced to deal with morons. People like the drivers in Texarkana who have NO idea what a YIELD sign means. They must not teach that here. Because I have been about CREAMED exiting the highway EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. trying the head to Starbucks feed the homeless. So I can’t help but lay on the horn and scream obscenities and show them my impression of a BIRD. It’s totally bad, I know that. But I do it. *sigh*
5. I have an abnormal love for animals. Well, I don’t think it’s abnormal, but everyone else thinks I am KA-Razy. But I LOVE all animals. They are just like you and me. And so when these two…
…showed up at my house wanting food and cuddles, I was totally ready to give in. And Hubby refused and I called him heartless, which I will never take back. Because he is clearly evil for not wanting them to crawl into his lap so he could scratch them behind their ears.
So then because of DR EVIL refusing me to be Schnauzer Savior of the Year, I had to call Animal Control to get them picked up and home to their families. Which he was sure to point out that the clearly had cause of those collars and stuff.
But whatever! I still say they wanted to live with me! *pout*
Even Daisy was being friendly.
See? I should have totally given in and let them both in. They were boys too. A perfect balance for the girls.
I am going to pout about this for at least another 10 minutes 2 weeks!
Thank you Mama4Real!
Now the 5 people I give this award to are MommaPixie, Oscarelli, Pulsipher Predilections, Take Me As I Am, and of course no award can go out on my blog without one awarded to my sister from another mister… *cue drum roll* Jill Pilgrim of The Pilgrim Congress!
These are blogs I never miss, even though I may be lacking in the comment department, I am always sure to read. Please check them out if you haven’t already.
This concludes this test of the emergency broadcast system.