Becoming a parent is an awe inspiring, beautiful journey that has its high roads and its low roads. It can make you a better person. It can make you a smarter person. It changes you inside and out. Sometimes it can even make you start to question things in life.
- How on earth can a tiny little human make PURPLE poop??
- Why is it that even if you ask 9 million times, you still hear “papa” instead of “mama”?? *Sigh*
- Why is that even after being barked at, growled at and even swiped at with a sharp clawed paw, your toddler will STILL try to poke that apparently inviting spot known as the dogs butt??
- How is it possible that someone so small can put ten crackers in their mouth all at once and not realize that another simply will not fit??
- How can a boy all of 31 inches tall, not be afraid to climb up onto a 50 inch dresser??
- How can a boy all of 31 inches tall be covered in bruises and still not be afraid to leap off of every raised surface in the house??
- How can a person who doesn’t talk, whines 85% of the time, and ignores me 85% of the time, be so completely easy to understand??
- How can a tiny person that you haven’t known for very long is without a doubt the love of your life and always will be??
Ok that last one made me weepy. Being a mother has made me soft. Lol
What things have you questioned since you became a parent?
Have a fantastic day!