Sorry… I had to mess with the title. It made me laugh.
So I got this cool AWARD from Brandie of The Rudy Family Rukus on Tuesday. This would be my first award. As well as my first knowledge of the possibility of an award. I haven’t had time to prepare a speech but… first I would like to thank all my fans… oh …lol. Just kidding.
I haven’t had a chance to get back to it until now… Sorry Brandie! To read the original blog from Brandie, please go here.
The rules are to pass this on to 7 bloggers who I feel are honest in their blogging and list 10 honest things about myself. So here goes!!
So here are my 10 honest fun facts. Some are already known. I am not secretive about much. Clearly. So here is my list.
1. I am oddly afraid of creepy crawly spiders. Actually all creepy crawly things. Example: Today, while sitting in my living room, I saw something slither on the floor. Freaking out I called my neighbor cause hubby was still at work. Bob (neighbor) came running over with his HOE in hand ready to slaughter the anaconda in my living room. Soooo… turns out maybe my eyes need to be checked. It was a teeny tiny lizard. TEENY TINY! And then my Gram sat giggling as I let out a scream because the little bastard chased me! (Ok, well maybe he was just running for his life, but he was running for his life in MY direction.) Anyhoo, somehow we scared the crap out of him and he ran under the couch, never to be seen again. I am waiting for him to make his appearance still. *shudder*
2. My housekeeping skills and more so my laundry skills for sure leave something to be desired. I am much more inclined to play with Monkey or get on the internet than clean. This isn’t to say that my house is gross because it isn’t by any means. It just may have a bit more dust than most. And growing up in a spotless house that we cleaned from top to bottom twice a week, I have a lot to live up to in my housecleaning head. While my house doesn’t need an overhaul or that Peter Walsh from Oprah to show up, I would for sure love to have some time with Molly Maids. *grin*
3. Even though I say I need to watch my potty mouth, the truth is I don’t think I will ever stop cursing as much as I do. Some things just sound better with the eff word in front of them. It makes me happy to curse even though I know it makes me look like… well I dunno what I look like but oh well. For some reason I don’t typically curse on my blog. Don’t be fooled my mouth is terrible.
4. I have been watching the same soap opera for 22 years. I have hardly missed any episodes. The thing is, I kinda hate the show. But I can’t stop watching it. All My Children seems to have made its home in my soul. *shrug*
5. I think about sex more than anybody I have ever met or known. I don’t know why because I was never promiscuous or anything. As a matter of fact, I can count my lifetime of sexual partners on one hand. But I think about it so much that I have started to hate the fact that I think about it as much as I do. It is consuming. Also, I am a pervert. But I guess that goes hand in hand. Not like weird creepy have to register pervert, I mean like open to all fun kink kinda pervert. And that part I don’t regret.
6. I love tattoos. I only have four but I want tons more. I have at least 5 more that I have already planned out and can’t wait to get. My 80 year old body should be smoking with all that faded ink. Sexxxxxy!
7. My biggest fear is death. Death of myself and death of my loved ones. I can’t bear the thought of losing more of the people I love. The thought makes me ill. And I am so fearful that I will die before I have been able to do all of the things I want to do. Ugh.
8. I love animals so much that I want to adopt all of the homeless pets in the world. It irritates me to no end when I hear about people breeding their dogs and cats. Do they not know how many animals out there need homes?!?! It makes me SICK. I wish that I could adopt them all and I would let them all sleep in my bed with me and cuddle at night. And they would know they were loved.
9. Everyone thinks I am a really great photographer, but the fact is that I am just wingin it all the time. I sort of skipped over a lot of skills that I really needed. But nobody seems to have noticed. Someday I hope that I will be able to take some classes to perfect my craft.
10. I am doing what I have wanted my whole life to be doing. I am a stay at home Mom. I love every minute of it. And not to mention my son is like he most perfect kid in the whole world!!
And the 7 8 people (cause I couldn’t settle on 7) that I am awarding this blog award to are…. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! (drumroll please!)
Please check out each of their blogs. I love to read them all!! Have a great Thursday!